Hire or Lease Purchase
Why do users of materials handling equipment choose contract hire?
Contract hire is widely seen as the most popular way to operate materials handling equipment. Users pay a fixed monthly rental which includes maintenance and servicing and enjoy a unique combination of features and benefits.
With contract hire, users have…
• No need to budget for unexpected maintenance costs
• No need to tie up their cash in depreciating assets
• No need to pay big deposits or VAT on delivery
• No need to constantly negotiate servicing costs
• No need to borrow funds on an overdraft facility
Contract hire is generally used to…
• Fix their materials handling costs for up to 7 years
• Offset 100% of rentals against taxable profits
• Take advantage of ‘off balance sheet’ funding
• Enjoy usage benefits without ownership risks
• Use their cash in other areas of the business